Commercial & Industrial Electrical & Solar Services in Cheshire
Elson Electrical extends its expertise beyond residential settings to cater to the commercial and industrial sectors in Cheshire. Our team of certified professionals are well-equipped to handle diverse projects, ensuring efficient and safe electrical solutions for businesses and industries alike.
We cover all aspects of design, installation, commissioning and certification of electrical installations and offer periodic testing as required by the current BS7671 regulations.
Our service offering to the commercial and industrial sector includes:
- Commercial and Industrial Electrical and Solar Installation: Elson Electrical specialises in commercial and industrial electrical and solar installations, including single and 3-phase. Whether it’s a new construction project or full upgrades to existing electrical or solar systems, our team has the expertise to handle projects of any scale with precision and expertise, adhering to the highest industry standards
- Electrical Testing and Compliance: Our team conducts thorough electrical testing and inspections to ensure compliance with safety regulations and industry standards. With our in-depth assessments, you can be confident that your commercial or industrial property meets all necessary electrical safety requirements.
- Office and Industrial Lighting Solutions: Create a well-lit and productive workspace with our expert office and industrial lighting solutions. Our team will assist you in choosing the right lighting options to enhance productivity while optimising energy efficiency.
- Emergency Lighting and Backup Solutions: For businesses and industries that require uninterrupted operations, we offer reliable emergency lighting and backup power solutions. Be prepared for unforeseen power outages and emergencies with our advanced systems.
- Other Commercial and Industrial Services: Besides the aforementioned services, we also excel at performing low voltage lighting and LED lighting upgrades, installing new distribution boards, performing PAT testing, as well as data cabling, network installations, interior and exterior bespoke lighting schemes, full and part building rewires and electric vehicle charging stations including pay-as-you-go installations.